If you want to know about upcoming events please email us at Issa@gmail.com and we will add you to our mailing list.
- 5th to 15th Daylesford – “Top of the Town” Outdoor Sculpture Exhibition at the Camp St Daylesford Community Center
- Chill Out Festival
- Daylesford Community Center Open Day: 13th March
- Issa Ouattara Sculpture Garden in the grounds of the family’s Historic Church in Franklinford, Central Victoria (between Daylesford & Castlemaine) – open to visitors 10am to 4pm Mon -Sun or call Issa to connect with him on 0487 359 722.
- Come for an art, recreation and historical journey – bring a picnic and enjoy the sounds of running water and birdsong amidst Issa’s sculptures by the water lily pond…
- Issa also has works at the Sculpture Garden at Bulleen Art & Garden, 6 Manningham Rd W., Bulleen, www.gallery.baag.com.au
- Market Art, Castlemaine Market Building Winter Exhibition. July/August 2019.
- Mica Grange Sculpture Exhibition – Spring 2019
- “Metal Transformations” Solo Exhibition by Issa Ouattara at the Bolin Bolin Gallery 15th March – 21st April 2019 located at Bulleen Art & Garden, 6 Manningham Rd W., Bulleen. www.gallery.baag.com.au
- Mica Grange Sculpture Exhibition – Autumn 2019
- Eat My Art, Newstead Art Collective, Castlemaine State Festival, April 2019
- ‘Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show – ASV Sculpture Exhibition, 2019. Issa participated in the Victorian Association of Sculptors’ Exhibition with 3 large Estate sculptures. See http://sculperenewsletter.blogspot.com.au.
- Mica Grange Sculpture Exhibition – Autumn and Spring 2018
- Summer and Winter Spirit Market Art Exhibitions at The Market Building in Mostyn St Castlemaine, 2018
- Featured sculptor at Karibu Art Gallery, Kampala, Uganda
- Mica Grange Sculpture Exhibition – Autumn and Spring 2017
- Summer and Winter Spirit Market Art Exhibitions at The Market Building in Mostyn St Castlemaine, 2017
- Mica Grange Sculpture Exhibition – Autumn and Spring 2016
- Summer and Winter Spirit Market Art Exhibitions at The Market Building in Mostyn St Castlemaine, 2016
- FRE-EAK = (Fresh, Real, Edgy, Equal, Art Kombo) Exhibition, Kampala, Uganda, November and December 2016. Private residence followed by further show at the German Ambassador’s Residence.
- Inaugural Solo Exhibition Abidjan Case des Arts February 2015
- Toorak Village Sculpture Exhibition with Estate Sculpture of 3 individual pieces entitled ‘Power to the People’, May – June 2015. Proud Recipient of The Judge’s Encouragement Award.
- Mica Grange Sculpture Exhibition – Autumn and Spring 2015
- Summer and Winter Spirit Market Art Exhibitions at The Market Building in Mostyn St Castlemaine, 2015
- ARCADI, Annual Exhibition of Visual and Performing Arts in Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire – Dec 2014
- Wheels Up for Africa Exhibition at the Issa Ouattara Sculpture Garden at the old church, Franklinford – August 2014
- Convent Gallery, Daylesford – revolving exhibition of outdoor sculpture.
- Three outdoor sculptures were on display at Mount Baw Baw following the Jindivick Sculpture Show. June – August 2014
- Winter Market Art Exhibition at The Market Building in Mostyn St Castlemaine, June and July 2014.
- ‘Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show – ASV Sculpture Exhibition, 26th Mar – Mar 30th 2014. Issa participated in the Victorian Association of Sculptors’ Exhibition with 3 large sculptures. See http://sculperenewsletter.blogspot.com.au or the MIFGS website.
- ‘Toorak Village Sculpture Exhibition, 1st May to 15th June 2014. Issa was once again included among the sculptors exhibiting larger sculptures and featured ‘Hurling the Moon’. There were also many smaller sculptures gracing shop windows and internal spaces. See www.toorakvillage.com.au
- ‘Under an Autumn Sky’ Outdoor Sculpture Show, Sat 10th May to Monday 9th June 2014 (Queen’s Birthday weekend). This show was created by The Spa Country Sculptors Association and was held on the gorgeous grounds of Lavandula, Swiss-Italian lavender Farm at Shepherd’s Flat near Daylesford. Issa Ouattara is a founding member of the sculptors association and exhibited 3 artworks at the outdoor sculpture exhibition. See www.Lavandula.com.au or contact SpaCountrySculptorsAss@gmail.com
- Mica Grange Sculpture Exhibitions, bianually since inaugural 2014 show which featured 9 sculptors from the region including Issa Ouattara in the picturesque setting of MICA Grange which is set in the foothills of Mt Alexander with stunning views across the Sutton Grange valley. See www.micagrange.com.au 373 Faraday/Sutton Grange Rd, Sutton Grange.
- Spa Country Sculptors’ SCULPT-CHAIR Exhibition – Jan 25-27 2014 Australia Day Weekend in Daylesford.
- Summer Market Art Exhibition at The Market Building in Mostyn St Castlemaine, 15th Nov 2013 to 10th Jan 2014.
- “Ode to my Grandmother’ – 2013 Issa Ouattara Sculpture Exhibition at the Church in Franklinford
- Rotary Art Show 2013 Daylesford
- Lot 19 Spring Sculpture Show Castlemaine, Oct-Nov 2013
- Winter Spirit Exhibition at the Market Building Castlemaine, June – July 2013
- Lavendula Sculpture Show as part of their Harvest Festival from Sunday 5th May – 01 June 2013
- Toorak Village Sculpture Show from May 1 to 16 June 2013
- March 2013 – Solo Exhibition combined with cultural display entitled ‘Mapping Our Future’, BackSpace Gallery, Ballarat linked to the Harmony Festival.
- In 2012, Issa began to exhibit in Australia participating in the Castlemaine Winter Spirit Exhibition, Sutton Grange Art Show, Lot 19 Spring Sculpture Show, Brighton Pink Lady Art Show, as well as the Sydney Rd, Brunswick ‘Window Frames’ and with an individual exhibition at the Convent Gallery Daylesford.
- In 2012, Issa was awarded ‘Best Sculpture’ at the Sutton Grange Art Show & ‘Winner’ at Sydney Rd, Brunswick ‘Window Frames’
- December 2012 – Issa participated in the Art and Design Show in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire entitled ‘ARCADI’ as he has done for more than a decade
- Solo Exhibition at The SpinGallery, Cape Town, South Africa
- Solo Exhibition at The Alliance Francaise Gallery, Cape Town, South Africa
Prior to 2011 Issa exhibited over more than a decade in various individual and group exhibitions in his native Cote d’Ivoire in West Africa including at the annual ARCADI visual and performing arts festival. 2015 marks a return to Cote d’Ivoire for Issa as he establishes a new atelier in Abidjan with a view to ongoing contributions to the artistic and social life in his home country.